.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas with Nana & Opa



We had planned to spend the afternoon of Christmas Day with my parents, however the snow and icy roads changed our plans and we went the next day instead.  It was actually really nice to space out the celebrations and get to spend the entire Christmas Day at home and in our PJ's just hanging out, playing, watching movies and drinking hot cocoa!  By the way, Claire LOVES the movie Elf and even still (now in the middle of January) she will ask me "Mama, I want Buddy the Elf"!

Anyhow, Christmas with my parents was a blast and we had so much fun watching Claire.  I took a bunch of pics and I am sure I am posting way too many, but I want them here for memories and my mom and dad will love them too...so without further delay here they are...


DSC_5898

DSC_5914

DSC_5940

DSC_5944

DSC_5945

DSC_5953

DSC_5955

DSC_5962

Claire enjoyed first meal on real China!  I couldn't believe my mom wanted to do that, but she was right...Claire loved it!  Claire really has an eye for fancy things...Lord help us when she gets older!

DSC_5964

Nana and Opa had a few more gifts for Claire after dinner, including this singing Christmas tree that is nice and LOUD...but she loves it! 

DSC_5970

DSC_5977

And after all that it was time for a nice bath...look at that hair after her pig tails come out!!  LOVE it!

DSC_5983

Thank you Nana and Opa for a wonderful, fun, relaxing and memorable Christmas together!  You spoiled us all and made an amazing Prime Rib dinner for us to enjoy!  It was so good we didn't even get to try a bite of the dessert.  We love you! 

0 Sweet Thoughts:

Post a Comment