.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Life for the V-Becks - 3 Weeks Old



Here are some pics of what life was like for our family when Clark was 3 weeks old!  I am slowly catching up...finding time to upload and edit pics and blog is nearly impossible in these busy days and nights, but I am getting there!

Bubble Date with Claire in the Backyard!
DSC_8784

DSC_8785

DSC_8795

DSC_8797

DSC_8807

DSC_8819

Swinging---I can't tell you how many hours we spend in this swing!  It must be her favorite thing ever! She always says, "I want to go high mama, REALLY, REALLY, HIGH!!"

DSC_8851

Lita (Kevin's mom) made this amazing dinner for us!!!!  I can't tell you how delicious her tacos and fideo are!!!  Seriously--the best mexican food ever!  Thank you Lita!  We love you so much!

DSC_8888

Lita with Claire and Clark!

DSC_8899

Claire "nursing" her baby!  Monkey see - Monkey do!!  There's a lot of nursing going on around here these days!!  

DSC_8893

Our sweet little guy...I love how peaceful babies look in their sleep!  Melts my heart!

DSC_8906

S-T-R-E-T-C-H

DSC_8911

Claire showing her baby brother some LOVE!!  Every time she passes by him she says, "OH- let me see Clark!  I want to see him"  She showers him with kisses every time!

DSC_8924

Sometimes Mommy gets a little nervous about her excitement to show her brother some love!  It will be better when he gets a little bit bigger and a little bit tougher!  Until then, I hold my breath a lot and remind her to be gentle!

DSC_8925

0 Sweet Thoughts:

Post a Comment