.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!



Happy Birthday Mom!
Today is my Mom's Birthday!  My mom and I truly are best friends.  We talk on the phone everyday and we are always there for each other.  My mom is one of the most nurturing people I know.  She will drop everything to take care of anyone.  She is full of love and enjoys the company of family and close friends.  I love you Mom and Happy Birthday! :)  Can't wait to see you again soon!



Speaking of birthdays, it is amazing the difference one year can make.

This is what our house looked like November 3 of last year...

I was teaching at another school almost an hour away, Kevin was still in school with a 45 minute commute each way and we were still living in our apartment with two cats and our dog!  

Here is what our house looks like now!
 
Well, this was taken a few months ago.  But you get the idea.  I wonder where life will take us one year from today?  I can't wait to find out!

1 Sweet Thoughts:

Cheryl said...

Your mom is so cute! It sounds and looks like you guys are a lot alike. Your house is adorable!

Post a Comment