.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Claire's 3rd Birthday Party



Claire's birthday party was so much fun this year.  We booked a princess dress up party at an adorable little place in downtown McKinney that specializes in little girls' birthday parties!  

I'll let the photos show what a great morning of pampering her and her princess friends shared together!  

After choosing a gown of their choice they got their hair put up in fancy updos!

DSC_9121

DSC_9208

DSC_9109

Claire took it very seriously...

DSC_9127

DSC_9133

All done with hair and onto the next beauty station,

DSC_9138

She gives a thumbs up for her hair while on her way to the "nail station".

DSC_9142

So pretty!

DSC_9143

DSC_9148

Getting eye shadow for the first time!  I wasn't sure I was ready for this.  She's my little baby--but she loved it!

DSC_9164

Lip gloss....

DSC_9169

Yep- she's in heaven!

DSC_9177

They had the table all set for the girls!

DSC_9186

Karaoke with her friends!

DSC_9194

Dancing fun!!!

DSC_9220

DSC_9227

Even the boys had a blast!

DSC_9245

DSC_9246

Some of the royal princess' posing for a photo,
DSC_9263

Lita and Clarky!

DSC_9270

Thumbs up for pizza!

DSC_9273

Yummy cupcakes!

DSC_9296

Sweet little girlfriends...
DSC_9307

We all had a blast.

DSC_9312

I think birthdays are so special.  It is truly a gift and a blessing to be able to celebrate this life together.  We missed Grandpa who was sick and back home in Austin, but we were so thankful that my parents and Lita could be here to celebrate Claire and share this day with us!

DSC_9313

Just like I tell you every night when I tuck you into bed,

"I love you to the moon and back, forever and a day, and more than words can ever say."

Happy Birthday sweet girl!  We are so blessed to be your parents!

DSC_9145

(Thank you Sarah C. for this pic of us with Claire!  We LOVE it!!)


0 Sweet Thoughts:

Post a Comment