.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"The Bachelor" Season Premier!



So, last night I just had to watch The Bachelor Season Premier! I used to not get into this show that much, but I watched The Bachelor with Jason and then The bachelorette with Jillian and so when they said that Jake (from that season) was going to be the next Bachelor they got me again! I am excited because he is from Dallas (where we live), so it will be neat to see what they do and where they go on the hometown dates. He seems like a really sincere and honest guy. The show is promising to be full of drama (of course), so I hope it all works out for him in the end.
As far as the girls go, it's hard to tell on the first show, but I really thought that Ali seemed down to earth and like she was there for the right reasons. We'll see as the season continues!

Is anyone else watching this season? Which girls do you think might be Jake's perfect match?

1 Sweet Thoughts:

Dustin & Kate said...

I watched it last night too! I think the show is incredibly trashy and I should probably be very ashamed of myself for watching it, but it is soooo entertaining! I have watched pretty much every season!
I do agree that Jake seems nicer than the typical bachelor. But most of the girls this season seem sooo yucky to me! I was gagging during the part where they were introducing them all and also when Jake was meeting them and pretty much every single one had some stupid gimmicky thing to say or do! For me, the verdict is still out at this point - so I'm not sure who I pick to "win" - but I hope he ends up with a nice(ish) girl!
It definitely looks like there's going to be plenty of drama this season - fun fun!

Post a Comment