We have finally had some sunshine around here! I feel like we have had plenty of dark and rainy days and we are taking full advantage of the warm and sunny days we have been having recently! Parks are my favorite place to go with Claire on these days! She is now old enough to really enjoy them and run all around from one thing to another and get out ALL that energy!! We had a great time last week at one of our favorite parks...
She is giving the slide TWO THUMBS UP!!
This is her favorite slide at the playground!
Peek-a-Boo!
Wheeee!
Swinging the day away!
Even though it's only February it feels like Spring is coming! And that means Clark is coming too! Can you believe we are only 8 weeks away from our due date!! I have got to take some pics of me to show how big he (uh, hum my belly) is...I have been so bad about that this time, but I will try to get a few before he is here!!












rss
pinterest
facebook


1 Sweet Thoughts:
These are precious!!!
Post a Comment